Rispondi
koggaccio
Amministratore
Amministratore
Contatta:
Italy

Cosa può portare a fare la Copen...

Messaggio da koggaccio »

Notizia presa da walesonline, per dimostrare cosa può fare la Copen...
riassumendo (non sto a tradurvi parola per parola l'articolo che segue) la signora in questione era ingrassata parecchio e non riusciva più ad entrare nella Copen... con la forza della volontà per potere riguidare la sua topomobile ha perso 60kg in un anno e mezzo, ed ora sfreccia allegra scapottata tra le strade d'Inghilterra... sono commosso... :cry: :cry:

Immagine

Rebecca loses nine stones to fit into new sports car
Sep 9 2010 by Our Correspondent, Western Mail
DRIVER Rebecca Kelly went on a crash diet – after finding she was too fat to get behind the wheel of her new sports car.
Rebecca, 37, had splashed out £14,000 on the red convertible.
But weighing in at 20st, she was left red-faced when she couldn’t squeeze into the seatbelt of her Daihatsu Copen.
She even tried to buy a seatbelt extension at her local Halfords to get round her problem but was told it was illegal.
So call centre worker Rebecca put her foot down by abandoning alcohol, chips, doner kebabs and chocolate.
She joined WeightWatchers and lost nine stone in 18 months – and loves zooming around in her beloved car.
Rebecca said: “I didn’t realise how big I had got. I was huge – the real shock was when I couldn’t get into my car.
“I had it a few weeks and it was a bit of a squeeze. But one day I sat down in my car seat and pulled the seatbelt around me but it wouldn’t reach to click into its holder. I was sweating and puffing but it wouldn’t fit around my big tummy. I was 20 stone and a size 30.
“I wasn’t unhappy in myself but not being able to drive my beautiful car was the last straw.”
Rebecca, of Neath, South Wales, hit the fast lane – sweating it out on a treadmill instead to get down to a size 12, and 11st.
She said: “I feel like a new woman after losing nine stone – almost half my body weight.
“But the biggest thrill of all is getting into my lovely car, clicking in my seatbelt, and hardly feeling it across my chest.
“Now when I drive around it’s not just the car people notice – it’s the person inside who brings traffic to a standstill!”
/\/\ IL KOGGACCIO /\/\
ISTERIKO
Vero Copenista
Vero Copenista

Re: Cosa può portare a fare la Copen...

Messaggio da ISTERIKO »

:cry: tutta la mia stima....
Immagine Copen Green HGF Ago.2006
Sedili Riscaldabili (interruttori AfterMarket)
Distanziali 15mm x 4
FiltroAspirazione K&N
Luce Bagagliaio multiLED Automatica
Clacson Vintage (il mio pezzo forte)
ISTERIKO
coccosoft
Moderatore
Moderatore
Contatta:
Italy

Messaggio da coccosoft »

HGF 09/07
FD1 Tyres
Sedili HOT
Spie Riserva,Fendinebbia
Cruscotto red
CD/USB/GPS/BT/ANDROID
Frangivento RED+WINTER
Griglia+Passacintura INOX
LED baule+interni+cassetto+posizioni

FOTO-&-VIDEO
Giovanni
Automobilista mediocre
Automobilista mediocre

Messaggio da Giovanni »

Ben fatto!
Certo, se non fosse dimagrita sarei andato io in Inghilterra a salvare la povera Copen dallo sfondamento incipiente.
Copy76
Vero Copenista
Vero Copenista

Messaggio da Copy76 »

Ti stimo fratella ....
Liberi di Copen ...

Immagine
Rispondi